Last week, I fixed my first RC bug: it was caused by the removal of libapr0, which rendered my subcommander package uninstallable. Since there was also a new upstream version available, I combined this with the upload. Since some weeks, my debian package overview looks messed up. All entries appear twice, and most of my (not yet so many 😉 ) packages are missing. It seems that this happened after the upload of libtest-unit-perl, the first package I co-maintain within a group. So, I spent some time today setting up a local qa.debian.org environment and tracking down what goes wrong. I have created a bug report with an attached patch which should fix the issue; I hope that it will be committed sometime soon so that the complete package overview is working again.